Skip to main content

I am living for this!

I live for the women realizing their worth demanding the respect they deserve and cutting off anything that brings negativity into their lives.

We boast about living bold, being authentic. I am not a bold women, I am a humble and timid, realizing your self worth isn't about posting tons of photos online for everyone to see. This isn't about the public, this is about you and feeling free to be who you are.

When you get to a level of self actualization their isn't judgment, no one has an opinion... at least not one you hear or even can consider part of your decision making process.

I spent a good 20 years of my life worrying and wondering what someone would say if I did x,y or z. I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I worried about what some one was thinking. I have just gotten to a place in my life where what some one is saying or what some one thinks of me just doesn't matter. I don't suffer with guilt, I don't worry about opinions. I live my live with authentic integrity and let others deal with their emotions. How they feel about me is not my concern or any of my business and I like for them to keep it that way. I have had a few people decide they needed to give me their opinions or their issues in my inbox. I don't block them, I can't help people grow and learn to love and accept by shutting them out. I just let them know that their opinion or POV really honestly doesn't affect me. But that I am glad they had the courage to share it. Sometimes I ask them to stop sharing their opinions. lol  It is about healthy boundaries, not letting others determine how we feel about ourselves
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista