Skip to main content

Hey Jess, so how much is a Hot Momma session?!

One of the most popular messages I am getting these days is...

 "Hey Jess, I am really interested in a "Hot Mommas" session so how much is it?


First lets talk about what all is involved in a Hot Mommas session. 

  • About a week before your session we have a wardrobe consultation. We spend time talking about the outfits, and the theme of the session.  You don't have to know exactly what you want right now, that is what we work through during this consultation.
  • The day before or the morning of the session make sure your nails are looking good and you are rested and wake up excited :) if you feel nervous tell yourself I am just excited. 
  • You arrive at the scheduled time and we go through all your outfits and we make a plan!
  • Then the fun begins Make up!!! Every woman is different we can do deep smokey eyes, for that fierce look, or soft subtle look for a natural, dreamy, sensual appeal. I apply contouring makeup to accent your best features and help with the little thick spot we ALL have under our chin. Your make up is expertly applied, by myself, a freelance makeup artist and former pageant girl ;) 
  • We will spend about an hour photographing you, around 3 set will be used
  • I will help you pose in the most flattering positions, lighting to create just the right look
  • EDITING I will work your images so hard the computer will start to sweat! LOL actually yes, I will edit you images to achieve the "cover girl"  look.
When your images are completed we will meet up for a reveal, this is when you will receive digital images, if that is what you are purchasing, along with making the selections for book.

  • Each session booked this month receives a book with around 10 images printed, these are nice hard back books with thick pages not paper pages. Personal inscription on the front
  • Disk with all the edited images and a print release

 In Comparison prices in our region

  • Local Make up artist Cost is $50-$150 
  • $100 hour photography
  • Book Cost $75
  • Digital images $10-$75 each

  When you book a session with me you receive all we talked about for $125.00 the book is a free gift to from me this month and $75.00 value at no extra cost AT ALL







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista