Skip to main content

An investment in yourself~ embarrasing photo of myself included

Wives and mothers we give and give and give...

 How many of you are wearing clothes that are either second hand or are more than a few years old? 

 I know I do, not because we can't afford to buy new stuff but that we just don't invest in ourselves. If you are like me stay at home mom and self employed, then the "need" for work clothes doesn't even exist! So we buy things for our kids or treat our self to a "special" coffee and "treats".

 We feel tired and unattractive, not that we want to look good to attract someone else but every woman want to be pretty invest in a day for yourself. The long term reward of feeling good about our self will not only benefit your self but your family will feel your joy. When we feel good about our self, it is infectious we spread our joy to our family and those around us. Invest in you! One mom who recently got her photos taken shared the photos with her family and her son said "Wow, my mom is hot" as cute of a story that is, lets think about how this little man felt, he was proud that was his mom, she is beautiful and he knew it and was excited that he had the "Hot Momma" ;)

This is me, ignore the laundry on the table, I don't always take care of myself either... So from time to time a take a few pics of myself. It is really nice to feel pretty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista