Skip to main content

Erotica Vs. Boudoir

 


For me, erotica is about the beauty of fantasy and engaging in people’s sexual fantasies for their own personal pleasure. My desire has been to create and produce elegant, tasteful and arousing images together with erotic stories, and an elegant erotic photography gallery that women and couples would find acceptable and pleasurable.

Boudoir: a woman's bedroom or private room.
Erotica: literature or art intended to arouse sexual desire.

As you can see just from the definition of boudoir, it leaves so much to the imagination! As each one of us are different so will your boudoir experience! I decided to write this a while ago and just needed to define, for me, and this studio how we will separate boudoir from our erotica. As many of you know I am down for a fun shoot, but I want to always have clear upfront communications with my clients to ensure the best experience for you! 
During a shoot I will pose you and or instruct you to achieve the best pose and lighting; this will be done in both styles of session. Hair and makeup styling is available for both sessions.

As for the erotica, I will need you to be open and forward with me about key images you would like of you and your partner. While this sometimes is a hard subject to be open with, I can assure you that your privacy is always my upmost priority.  Please don't be shy or uncomfortable, this is what I do and I truly must say, I feel like at my age.... I have seen it all.  After our key images have been achieved I will photograph you and your partner in your natural experience up to and through full climax if you choose. 

To find out more about booking your erotica session click here Erotica Session (jotform.com)

Boudoir sessions here Booking Agreement Dec 2020-Dec 2021 (jotform.com)


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista