Skip to main content

Women should stop BECOMING empowered!

Right now, today!!! 
This for years has been a pet peeve of mine... people tell me all the time "I" empower women... sorry but that  is sickening to me.
 I do NOT empower any one. 
that is not my focus or my point.  

This is my mission
I want to offer a safe place for women to give THEMSELVES permission...…. 
permission to accept themselves, to love themselves, to explore a part of their mind and embrace their beauty! It is a safe place for women to be..... 


Machines are powered....
 we can place a battery in it and give it power, take the batteries out and you remove the power. Plug in your coffee pot... power, unplug no power. 

I DO NOT give anyone power or my power and that is why I say women should not be empowered. 

Here is what I say instead...  RETAIN your power, do not replace your judgment for some one else!  Implying we can be empower implies that someone else has our power and can give it to us... but the power in our life is ours to keep. Having experiences that recharge us is actually what we call being empowered. It is actually just that a recharge or a reminder, to keep our power keep our strength. 

So women stop being empowered and start keeping your power, keeping your voice! It is yours all along. 


Retain your power
  1. You are enough
  2. No one needs to believe  in you but you
  3. Create your own space
  4. Seek connection not validation
  5. No amount of attention will be enough unless you validate &love ourself
  6. If they don't see you they're not for you
  7. You deserve people who uplift ad validate you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista