Skip to main content

"More Than a Mom" ~ Michaela







I am 19 years old and I am a stay at home mommy to my beautiful 9 month old Greyson. Greyson is a happy little bright-eyed boy, who is impossible to not fall in love with. I am recently engaged to my high school sweet heart Drew. We are eager to encounter all of the beautiful things life has to offer our wonderful little family. 
I enjoy crafting, cooking and baking. As a family we enjoy hiking camping and going to music festivals. I am passionate advocate for breastfeeding and living a holistic as possible. Being a mother is a large portion of what makes me who I am. Our son is our world.

 Honesty, some days I am not sure what makes me more than a mom. My days are often consumed with picking up toys, cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking and changing diapers. I strive on a daily basis to be the best mother I can be for my son. It's truly amazing to me how someone so small can change life so drastically for the better. There are times that I have to take the time and remind myself to prioritize me.  As mothers, we all need to remember, you can't pour from an empty cup. We have to take care of ourselves to be able to take care of others. 

To find out more on being featured as a More than a Mom click here!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista