Skip to main content

Personal acceptance in a society ruled by social media

Becoming a famous model or even a successful model isn’t about the fame, it isn’t about money… 

What is our fixation on “LIKES, Instagram followers? What does it really mean? Why do we value it? What does it represent? 

It is all about validation, that we are worthy of being loved and we are worth something? You need to understand we are worthy because we exist… we are created and are beautiful and no amount of like, shoots or congrats will fill that void inside you. Only you can decide you are good enough and that you are accepting of yourself. Taking steps to find self-acceptance is a personal journey and no one person can tell you these are the steps and you will be healed. It takes time and years and being ok with making mistakes, being ok with THIS is a journey This is why we do this. All things in life are placed in front of us so we can grow from them! Be thankful for the losses and humble in the wins and you will be a success at being a good person and that my dear friends is the purpose of life.


Make a difference in someone’s life, be the person you needed. 

Please scroll through these images and find the beauty in everyone of them, I have not touched up these images this is how this lady walked in and each one of them is beautiful and being someone they have always dreamed of being... whether that is to just do something different, adding to their portfolio, showing themselves they still "got it"or to showing themselves they sure can if they just try.... But you know what all of them are believers, dreamers and I am impressed at their ability to go for it!!! You ladies are a success!!  Thank you all for being part of my journey too. Meeting each one of you really added value to my life.













Comments

  1. I love you Jessica!
    This is so unbelievably true. Doing this has shown me a lot about myself, and how i look at myself. I feel so much more empowered and confident, and its because of you! �� So thank you, for being amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I am so thankful!! This is the reason I do all the things I do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista