Skip to main content

Capturing Love

Capturing Love 



Today like many days I am unpacking my shipment of client products. I open  up everything and make sure it is correct and there are no mistakes and everything is accounted for. Today for some reason, maybe it is the coming back after a long break, I opened up a box, opened up a book and the first image, took my breath... the image I had taken, the image I had edited and have seen many times. It took my breath, it hit me right in the chest, and I messaged my friends and I told them I wish I could tell everyone how this makes me feel. How I FEEL when I opened up a book and saw the love she had for her husband, I saw the 25 years of marriage being celebrated. It hit me, I felt it, being able to capture the intimate love we have for our partner, the love we should have for ourselves is really what I am striving for with boudoir.

 I need for the viewer to feel something when they look at her images. When you give a gift of boudoir images you are giving a book of your love. It isn't about being sexy, it isn't about trying to be provocative, boudoir can be created to each persons comfort level.

I think it hit me so hard because we all want to be loved, we desired that deep intimate connection, even when we are terrified to open up. Sometimes we have to open ourselves up and be vulnerable and our partner will meet us there.  Take the first step in your relationship and take the first step, shoot me a message!

JLCobbPhoto@gmail.com

See more of my work on IG @JLCOBBPhoto

*Model Images and Not the client I am speaking of... All client images are kept confidential 



<!-- Google Tag Manager -->
<script>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':
new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],
j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src=
'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);
})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-53M7FWV');</script>
<!-- End Google Tag Manager -->

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Boudoir Photography near me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista