Skip to main content

Dear Husbands and Boy friends....


Dear men in our lives,

    Thank you for loving us, thank you for understanding when we are insecure and upset for what seems like no reason or because we are overwhelmed. Thank you for understanding that I want to do this session, a boudoir session for me. You may not understand right now why I want to do this, you may worry that I have a side dish... I don't, this is part of me growing and understanding me, myself. See I used to be a thinner/ younger/ "prettier" version of myself... but I wasn't confident then. Even though I can look at photos of myself "back then" and wish that I had understood how amazing I was then. See, what I don't realize is that when I do this photo session with Jessica, I am going to realize that right now I am still amazing. Yes, you always tell me how hot I am, but let me tell you I don't feel amazing. I feel tired, bloated and overwhelmed most day. I have those times when I feel great, yes. But being a mom and watching my body change and society, social media and even TV, family and friends are all "beach body ready" and I all couch potato, it gets to me... and sometimes I wonder... does it get to you, do you still REALLY think I am the hottest? So, this session with Jessica is about me... me allowing myself to find my everyday beauty, me regaining the confidence in myself. 
Why boudoir, every woman wants to be desirable to her partner. I want to see myself as a very sexy woman, for no other reason than I want to allow myself permission to accept myself as a desirable beautiful woman perceived imperfections and all. 

Boudoir allows me the opportunity in a safe comfortable way to get myself down to a very vulnerable state, and when I don't have cardigans, spanks and cover ups to contour my body I just have my body, not photo shopped.  When I look good, really good in these photos I will be able to see myself, maybe as you do.

 (images of beautiful Sarah, regaining her self after a car accident that resulted in a serious head injury and facial scar... helping women accept themselves is what boudoir is all about)



Just so you know, Jessica is the only female photographer in our area that solely focuses on boudoir. She is published in national magazine, award winning and regionally know as “the boudoir photographer”.  She is so passionate about her work she is a mentor to other photographers to make sure they take the very best photos of every woman! He privacy policy is rock solid and none of my images are EVER shared with out my permission, she edits the images herself so no one else ever sees my images with out my consent.  Jessica values my privacy.

By doing a session and gaining confidence I can hold on to that, I can use this tool to continue to grow my confidence, by being a more confident mom I can show our son's what kind of women they should date and marry. By being a more confident mom, I can show our daughters they are fine as they are, too many boys and girls accept being treated poorly in relationship because they don't thing they are "good enough" to "get anyone better". A confident and secure woman can make her home and family better. So, thank you for accepting that I am going to do a session, and know that it is nothing more than that... I need to do this for me and overall for all of us. 


With love, 
The woman you love 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista