Skip to main content

No longer on the Down Low...

This is something I generally keep on the down low, but I am so open I decided to share. 


Over the past year, I have began to increasingly get more and more messages from direct sales businesses about how amazing their product is. I get it, that is what social networking is for. What I hope you all understand is that the past year I have gotten NO less than 3 offers a week, every week! I am excited for everyone pursuing their passion and I have events for everyone to get together and network, WWW women with wine events quarterly! I love working with individuals and making things happen! But I can not personally fund everyone's dreams, passions, events, products, great ideas and newest and greatest trend... make up, weight loss, shake, pill, patch, cream.... etc.

Which is why I am writing this blog, I DO work with businesses, and here are a few options!

  • In marketing it is called a "personal endorsement". There are a few businesses that I do have personal endorsements agreements with. I also only endorse a product that I absolutely love and match my personal brand.  If you are interested in finding out about personal endorsements feel free to send me a private message on IG, Facebook or by phone 716-969-0005. rates begin at $50.
  • YOU can come into the studio and learn from me. I am offering a workshop this spring 2018 for businesses who would like to learn a few tricks to take better photos of their product, whether that is make up or a jar of lotion/ potion, make up or art. We will also touch on "building your brand" Here is a link to that workshop, cost is $50.  Workshop
  • I can also do product photography and brand building for you, if you would like more information on these subjects again feel free to message me on Facebook, IG or by phone 716-969-0005 rates begin at $100. 
If you are wondering why I would feel as though I can charge for these services... ask yourself why you messaged me in the first place?

You probably messaged me because:
  1. you see the work I have done with other businesses
  2. you see the response I have on my post
  3. you have seen the turn out at our events
  4. you see the quality of my work and respect it
  5. if none of those, then you feel as though I have $ to spend and you want me to buy your product, which means you at least identify that I have some level of success in the above mentioned categories. 
Once again I am not messaging businesses and asking them to pay me for their endorsement, I have begun this as a result of numerous messages I get daily. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista