Skip to main content

Carpe Diem

Seize the day....  Live, love, do, enjoy, rejoice and praise. You always hear everyone talking about live for the moment, while that sounds bold and exciting lets be real not all of us are rock climbing or sky diving but it could be just have a cup of coffee with a friend instead of making sure your laundry is put away, going to the playground with the little ones instead of scrubbing the toilets, make a casserole while the kids are in school so you can talk them on a walk after school instead of cooking.

Recently I had a big distraction, I kept putting off visiting someone until I had a small professional mishap taken care of.  Timeline: Last Monday I really finished up that problem ,Wednesday I had another meeting sorting out a few more issues. Wednesday night I messaged my client/ friend who had not been well, asked her for her address. There was no reply. See, I have all these amazing Irises blooming at my home and wanted to cut a big bunch of them and bring them to her, visit and talk with her see how she was doing. Thursday evening I received word from our mutual friend she had passed........ Live and Love those that matter everyday, tell people what they mean to you before you have to write a blog about it and HOPE they knew how thankful you are to have met them or known them.

 Dawn made me feel so thankful to have picked up my camera, she trusted me to capture images of her in her most real natural self. We had lots of great fun during her shoot, she wanted me to teach her how to make her hair do "that" again, and I completely planned on showing her how simple it was. She told me she felt more comfortable about herself then she had in a long time. Just being a small part of her journey, for that I am grateful. Dawn and I talked about doing a project to show case breast cancer survivors and their journeys.


 I have told my friends many times I don't want anything to happen and them wonder how much they meant to me in my life, unfortunately this time I did achieve that this time. I will have this regret, I believe she knew I was thankful for her inspiration how much she trusted me.


I don't have any deep thought or inspirational quotes just wanted to share my thoughts and emotions...
(sorry if there are any typos probably not going to do the best job proof reading myself)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Tuesday Give away

To Enter you must Share this blog post on your timeline  and comment below on why you would want to win. What you win is a transformation session and a digital images of your before and after.    

I choose to LOVE radically

I knew this day would come, a day that in our current political environment I would be faced with a decision as a conservative Christian woman should be a "struggle" for me. I should stand up for my faith and I should turn away clients that are LGBT... as a "good Christian" I should be a warrior for my faith!! Help guide them away from their sinful lifestyle. Take advantage of the opportunity to stop this "sin" in its track!!! I should furiously defend the teachings!!! YES here is MY chance to be a martyr!!!Here is MY chance to prove my faith!!!  So I did just that, I took this opportunity I was faced with and made a choice! I choose to love and to love radically, I was driving into my studio and ask myself accountability questions as I was questioning myself (don't read into this that I felt wrong about this, I felt at peace but I KNEW others will judge me) and I always ask myself accountability questions.  I turned on the radio to FLN to  the spea

As always a crowd pleaser ;) Krista